This article is on Kodi Firestick App to install Kodi on Firestick devices for all our readers. We have put up the Kodi App together with the Firestick for its users who also wish to enjoy great entertainment on their devices. Every smartphone user must’ve come across Kodi in some point of time. It is by far the most superior application for movie watching and streaming media.
With the Kodi Firestick combo, users are in for an awesome treat. This combination will provide access to the Firestick users to easily reach their desired media content via the web services.
Therefore, if you are a Firestick device user and wish to get Kodi for Firestick then this is where you will get all the information. Read through this article to know all about it.
Kodi Firestick Setup using Downloader
As we told you, there are many advantages of having Kodi on Firestick that are defined by the app’s features. For those who are unaware, we would like to tell you that Kodi was formerly the XBMC application. It later revised itself for the modern smartphone and other devices. This way, we turn to the Firestick devices which also have now the compatible support of Kodi.
We will discuss two main methods which the Kodi Firestick integration can be done. The first method that we are going to see is the use of the Downloader application with Firestick. This is the fastest and simplest way to download and install Kodi on Firestick. Go through the steps here below carefully to get through with the process;
- Connect your Firestick device to your TV and then launch it up.
- You will have to maneuver through some settings before actually installing the Kodi for Firestick app.
- Move to the settings section, followed by the ‘System‘ or ‘device manager‘ section.
- Here you will have to enable the ABD Debugging and the Unknown sources option.
- Next, return to the main screen of the Firestick menu and search for the “Downloader” application tool there.
- You will get the Downloader in the apps and games section there.
- Click on it and then select “Get” or “Download” option.
- This will download and install the Downloader application on your Firestick.
- After that, you need to launch it on your Firestick program.
- Enter the following link in the space provided where the link option is there: “https://http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/x86/kodi-17.1-Krypton-x86.apk“
- Tap the ‘Download’ tab after this and the process of installing Kodi for Firestick will begin.
In some time, the application setup will complete. Now users will be able to use the Kodi Firestick combo directly on their device easily. There will be no need to cast your visual from smartphone to your FireTV or so. This method is simple and straight as you can see it. But, you may also want to take a look at this alternative method that we have for you in the next section of the article.
Install Kodi on Firestick using Apps2Fire
This following method is also known as the Sideloading technique. The simplest meaning of the term “sideloading” is the manual installation of an application using its APK file package. This method makes use of the same and hence is most preferable for Android device users to execute in this manner.
Follow the given steps to understand the process of getting Kodi Firestick setup with Sideloading;
- For this, you need to install the Kodi App and Apps2Fire application on your Android device. You can make use of either the Play Store or the APK installation method for this.
- After completing that, start your Firestick and in the settings options, turn on the “ADB debugging” and the “Unknown sources” option.
- You will then have to note down the IP Address of your Firestick network. You can find this under “Network” tab in settings.
- Now, Launch the App2Fire application and in its setup section, enter the IP Address that you noted down in the above steps.
- Move to the home screen of the Apps2Fire app and open the list of local apps on the device. In the list, you will select ‘Kodi’.
- A pop-up will appear where the statement will refer to “Install Kodi on (Firestick IP Address)”. Of your Android and Firestick are connected to the same network then the IP address will match.
- Now, you will get to install Kodi on Firestick by clicking the “Install” tab there.
Finally, the Kodi Firestick will complete within few moments. In this manner, you have performed the Sideloading process for your apps and device. This method is also as straight as you can think for it to be.
With this, we have reached the end of this article here on Kodi Firestick App to install Kodi on Firestick devices. Hopefully, there are many happy faces while going through this article. We are open to your suggestions so please send us your feedback at kodidownloadtvapp. Thank you.