This is a special guide for the PlayStation device users to enjoy movies and TV programs on their devices. This article is of Kodi on PS4, PS3 Download and install Guide where our readers will learn how to go about for the Kodi App setup process for the PS3 & PS4 devices.
Kodi app is the best open source entertainment app which allows users to access free movies and TV shows through the web. It integrates well with many OS Platform devices due to its versatile nature and basic C++ coding.
So, here in this article, we will check on the probability of having Kodi on PS4 and PS3 devices.
About Kodi on PS4 & PS3
Kodi, as we told you, is really flexible to setup on several OS devices. It is compatible with Android, iOS, Linux, Windows PC and Mac OS devices. As the origin of Kodi comes from XBMC which is was a media player application for the XBox devices, we are bound to expect for Kodi PS4 and Kodi PS3 existence.
Unfortunately, it is not like that. We still have not seen the existence of the Kodi for PS4 and PS3 devices as of yet. Developers are working on it and they are soon to come with it. For now, the Kodi 17 version is the latest from Kodi. There are no means of getting it on the PS3 & PS4 devices for now.
We will inform you as soon as there are amendments in this perspective. We do not wish to leave out our readers empty handed. So, we are providing an alternative app for the same here in this article. You can use this alternative as it serves a similar purpose as that of the Kodi for PS3 and PS4 devices.
Alternative to Kodi on PS4 or PS3
Due to technical reasons that we users cannot cope with, the Kodi for PS3 and PS4 is not applicable right now in the market. But there is no need to worry as there is the next best application for you. We are going to use the Plex Application which is considered as the best alternative to Kodi on PS4 and PS3.
Here are the steps to set up the Plex application on your PlayStation console devices;
- Start up your PS device and launch the PlayStation Store in it.
- Move to the “Apps” section using the tab on the home screen.
- Under the trending apps section, you will scroll down till you find “PLEX” application there.
- Select the Plex app page and when it loads up, select the download button on the screen.
- The PlayStation Store will download the Plex app on your device and you will be ale to access it from your device app’s section at any time.
- To use the Plex services, there is one twist though. You must first Sign In with a Plex Account to access it services.
- If you don’t have that, then simply access the Plex entertainment official website and create one.
- You will receive a code on your mail when you sign up. You are required to link the code in the PS4/PS3 Plex app.
- Also, you can control the Plex entertainment interface using the remote app that is available for the Android devices from the Play Store.
With this, the setup process of the Plex App on your PlayStation devices is complete. We assure you that the services offered by Plex are most similar to what we would get with Kodi on PS4 and PS3 devices.
Finally, we would also like to conclude this article here. We hope this article on Kodi for PS4 and PS3 devices here. If there is anything else that you would like to know about then ask us directly at kodidownloadtvapp. Thank you for your valuable time readers.